Silvair Smart Lighting the Way
What is Bluetooth mesh lighting control?
Why Choose Bluetooth Mesh Lighting Network?
How Bluetooth Mesh Works?
Bluetooth mesh extends the capabilities of Bluetooth® radio communications by introducing a new network topology. Each node in the topological network has the ability to receive and send data.
At the same time, the mesh network supports many-to-many device connections and is optimized for creating large-scale networks consisting of thousands of devices.
Silvair Wireless Lighting Control Based on Bluetooth® Mesh
• Energy Dashboard
• High/low-end trim
• zone daylight control
• Heat Mapping by Occupancy
• Occupancy sensing
• Timer switch control
• Device daylight control
• Heat Mapping by Energy
• Lighting zones / grouping
• Vacancy sensing
• ON power up behavior
• Manual control
• Zone linking
• UL 924
• Wireless light controllers in each luminaire.
• Occupancy sensors control lights by zone.
• The daylight sensor controls the light level of the daylight offset.
• Gateway provides remote system access (optional).
• The energy meter measures the energy consumption of the sample or all fixtures.
• Wireless switch, zone control lights.
Designed to drastically simplify the commissioning process, our solutions don’t require specialized trainings or lighting control engineering expertise.
With our commissioning tools, you will set up the entire system faster than ever before. All networking processes are automated, you just need to connect the dots.
With our remote configuration feature, you can perform a large part of the commissioning process from the comfort of your desk. Fine-tuning is entirely remote.
We’re breaking down the barriers to advanced control strategies by lowering the upfront investment, enabling non-disruptive implementation, and shortening the ROI.