Last Revised Date: July 2023
1. Introduction Welcome to Morstar Lighting (“we”, “our”, or “us”). Your privacy is of utmost importance to us. This Privacy Statement is meant to explain how we gather, use, disclose, and manage user data. By using our website, www.morstar.com, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
2. Information Collection When you visit and use www.morstar.com, we may collect different types of information:
Personal Data: This includes information you voluntarily provide to us such as your name, email address, phone number, and shipping address.
Usage Data: This is data about how you use our website, which may include your IP address, browser type, browser version, and the pages you visited on our site.
4. How We Use Your Data We use the collected data for purposes such as:
To provide and maintain our services
To notify you about changes to our services
To provide customer support
To gather analysis so we can improve our website
5. Disclosure Of Data We may disclose your personal data if required by law or in response to legal proceedings. We do not sell or share your data with third parties for their promotional purposes.
6. Security We strive to protect your information but remember that no method of transmission over the internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure.
8. Children’s Privacy Our site does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”). We do not knowingly collect personal data from anyone under the age of 18.
9. Changes To This Privacy Statement: We may update our Privacy Statement from time to time. We will notify you of any changes by posting the new Privacy Statement on this page and updating the “last updated” date.
10. Contact Us For any questions about this Privacy Statement, please contact us via the details available on our “Contact Us” page.
– Morstar Lighting –