Morstar’s commercial lighting solution is a complete IoT control system that works for both new installations and retrot projects. It is a one-stop solution for hardware devices, control software and installation management. The solution we provide enables customers to monitor the operation and maintenance needs of all devices through a graphic user interface. With built in reporting and system insights, businesses are able to identify and implement strategies to reduce operation and maintenance costs.
Support multi-dimensional devices and areas to respond immediately.
View and control devices from a map of the lighting layout.
Support custom or adaptive lighting, providing different levels of light intensity and color temperature at different times of the day.
Link single devices or group actions with sensors, schedules, sunrise and sunset times, weather conditions, etc.
Use software can collect real-time energy consumption data, and can choose different groups of fixtures for a comparative analysis.
Set the effective time of the scene,which can be used to implement energy-saving strategies and to calculate the results.
When the device changes to an abnormal status, the system automatically sends a notification message.
Easily congure groups of light fixtures to sync with circadian rhythm protocols. The system will automatically adjust the CCT and brightness of the fixtures throughout the day.
Morstar Mobile APP
Morstar's smart lighting solution we provide enables customers to monitor the operation and maintenance needs of all devices through a graphic user interface. With built-in reporting and system insights, businesses are able to identify and implement strategies to reduce operation and maintenance costs.
Morstar SaaS System Services
Using the service of SaaS, the lighting system can be intelligentized, which facilitates device communication, device management, data upload, aggregation and storage, app/ solution creation as well as robust user and device security, authentication and authorization.
Adding Multiple Devices
* Automatically nearby devices in pairing mode and adds them.
* Quickly assign new devices to areas and groups.
* Multiple device types available, including lighting fixtures, wall switches, sensors, remote controllers etc.
* Create scenes to automatically control devices using sensors, switches and other criteria.
* Control multiple protocols in one app.
Visual Device Control
* Lighting device Location setting.
* Each dot represents one area or a group of fixtures.
* Quickly control all lighting fixtures by the building, floor, area or group.
* Easily locate "abnormal" devices through the map interface.
* Monitor and locate fixturesthat need to be replaced.
Devices Management and Control
* Control all of the devices in a building, floor, group etc. at once.
* Shortcut buttons to change power, brightness, CCT and color.
* Calculation of the total use time of each device and replacement reminders.
* Alarm for abnormal conditions.
* All group and device status displayed.
* Quick energy consumption analysis by building, floor, area, group or individual device.
* Quick energy consumption analysis by day, month or year.
* Data visualization.
* Compare usage between groups to identify energy saving opportunities.
Scene and Automation
* Create automations based on multiple trigger types including sensors, switches, schedules, and settings of other devices.
* Set the effective time of the scene.
* Create multiple conditions to trigger scenes. Control multiple devices and areas at once.
* Can be used to implement energy- saving strategies and to calculate the results.
* Preset scenes and actions for circadian rhythms.
* Lighting Button Configuration
* Lighting DashBoard Configuration
* Energy Consumption DashBoard Configuration
* Energy Consumption Category